Your use of any downloaded information on this web site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
2. Use of Documents. You may use downloaded information for your own reference purposes only. You may not reproduce, modify, publish or cause said document to be downloaded by the public whether free or for charge, including any pictures, illustration, data or other contents.
3. Disclaimer. This web site and the downloaded documents are provided on an “as is” basis. Provider expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to the use of this web site, including contents of downloaded documents. (See also Document Content).
4. Limitation of Liability. Provider shall not be liable for any loss or claim of liability, or damage of any kind, including malfunctions, resulting from your use of this web site and contents. Provider shall not be liable for any special, general indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this web site and its content.
5. Document Content. Documents downloaded may not be fully compatible to the models now being sold by provider, it’s dealers and/or distributors. Contents of documents may also have outdated information concerning laws, specifications, addresses, and phone numbers.
6. Document Availability. Documents originally shipped with certain provider product as well as printed notes, supplements, corrections or manuals may not be available through this web site.