Powerful Crossband Capability
- Full UHF and VHF interoperability; provides seamless inter-band
communications. Inter-agency communications just got easier!
- 50 Watts VHF; 45 Watts UHF
- Local controlled operation; can also be used as a dual base unit
(with optional mic)
- Feature rich; affordable price
Maximum Frequency Flexibility / Alpha Tag Your Channels
- 128 Memory channels with 8 memory banks per radio
- 8-Character alphanumeric display / easy to read
AC to DC Auto Select, 220/110/12V Capable
Power failure? Not a problem. The X-Band 50 is
configured to auto switch from AC to DC*
*Batteries not included
Set the X-Band 50 on a desktop, or mount it in a
19” industry standard rack.
||Radios, controller, and power supply, all in one box. Dual forced-air fans keep the unit cool. 19” Rack mountable. Battery backup capable.
||A clean rear panel design allows for easy setup and operation. An options connector allows for customized applications such as Interconnect, CWID, and more.
Advanced Multi 2-Tone/5-Tone Systems
- Programmable actions when a matched tone is received
- Bell icon indication ON/OFF/blink
- Answer back calls
- Beep sounds
- Scan start/stop
- Auto transmission
- Stun/kill functions (prevents use of a lost or stolen radio)
- External out for horn drive (optional OPC-617 is required)
- 32 Tx and 9 Rx 5-Tone codes available
- 11 Tx and Rx 2-Tone codes available
- 10 scanning lists and normal/priority scan
- Power ON password
- Backlit LCD and keys for night time operations
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E and F specifications
Additional crossbanding configurations available, such as AM(VHF) to FM(UHF).
Call Icom America Systems for more information.