50 Watt continuous full duty cycle operation
This repeater looks as good as it performs. A rugged heatsink, large cooling fans
and a high performance power module provide the repeater with a stable 50W at full
duty cycle operation.
Automatic battery backup system
A built-in backup system supports automatic switching to an external power supply
(13.6V DC) if the AC power supply fails.
Multiple CTCSS & DTCS tone memories with multiple memory channels
Up to 16 CTCSS/DTCS tones (TX/RX tones respectively) can be programmed in a channel.
This feature allows you to share a channel with multiple user groups. You can also
give priority/exclusive use to a specified group simply by programming different
tones to another memory channel. Ideal for many different applications.
Built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF encoder & decoder
Multiple signaling systems are equipped as standard. These systems are fully compatible
with Icom F-series radios.
Internal space for duplexer and isolator
The repeater has an internal space to install a duplexer and isolator*.
The controls of the duplexer are accessible from the front of the repeater without
disassembly. Faster and easier maintenance and adjustment is possible.
* Ask your dealer for details about available duplexers and
Telephone interconnect capability
DTMF remote control capability
You can control the repeater from a remote location over the air or over a phone
line with DTMF.
Optional wall mount bracket, MB-77 and 19 inch rack mount bracket, MB-78
19-inch rack mount, MB-78
Installation on a wall with the MB-77
- Master/Slave backup operation by connecting two repeaters
- Self check function checks for internal errors and alerts with a beep sound or with
a phone call
- Accessory connector (D-sub 25-pin) on the rear panel for trunking controller including LTR™ and PassPort®
- Compatible with VEGA tone remote control system
- 5-Tone relay function
- Optional Voice Scrambler UT-109 or UT-110
- CW ID transmitter (DTMF or 5-Tone also selectable)
- Password and kill/stun function for security
- 16-digit alphanumeric display convenient for base station operation
- A programmable button gives access to a customized function
All trademarks are the properties of their respective holders.