The IC-PCR2500 covers 0.01–3299.999 MHz in AM, FM, WFM, SSB, CW,
DV and P25 modes on the main receiver, while the sub-receiver
can simultaneously cover 50–1300 MHz in AM, FM and WFM modes**.
* Two antennas are required for
** See specification page for available mode and frequency
The optional UT-118 D-STAR digital unit and UT-122*
P25 digital unit can be installed in the IC-PCR2500. Catch the
action in digital communications!
* Already installed with some versions.
Diversity receive capability
When two antennas are connected to the IC-PCR2500, it provides
diversity reception*. The diversity reception
continuously compares the signal strength and selects the better
antenna for maintaining good sound and receive quality.
* Available in FM/P25/DV mode between
50–1300MHz only. Diversity reception is not available when
3 receiver screens to choose from
Choose the look you want! “Multi-function receiver”, “Component”
and “Simple” screens are available.
Multi channel monitor function
You can monitor up to 25 channels. The software tracks the band
activity with S-meter levels as channel status is visually
represented by three background colors. Simply click the busy
channel and the PCR2500 tunes to the active channel.
If you are into weak signal work, the optional UT-106 DSP unit
is a must have. This add-on gives you noise reduction and auto
notch filter functions to improve the S/N ratio for improving
received signal quality.
Bandscope and time-line scope
Along with a 5MHz (Max.) wide range bandscope*,
the timeline scope allows you to observe the band condition over
the past 100 minutes.
* AF output is muted when the bandscope
range is between 500kHz and 5MHz or operating in CW or SSB
You can record audio in WAV format directly through the USB
port. Skip over hours of channel inactivity with the software’s
remote control function that pauses and resumes recording
according to the channel activity.
- VSC ignores unmodulated signals or heterodynes
- CTCSS/DTCS tones and duplex mode operation for monitoring a
- S-meter squelch
- Pocket beep function
- IF filter selection
- IF shift function
SSB, CW mode only
- Noise blanker eliminates pulse type noise.
SSB, CW, AM mode only
- 20dB (approx.) RF attenuator
- Auto memory write scan searches for a signal, and when a
signal is detected, the received frequency is automatically
stored in PC memory
- AFC function (Auto Frequency Control) automatically follows
an FM mode signal when the signal’s frequency drifts.
BW: 6kHz or 15kHz
- AGC function; Fast/slow setting is available
- Weather alert function
U.S.A. and Canada versions only
- 24-digit DTMF tone decoder
- Squelch delay
- Up to 2600 memory channels per file
- U.S.A. Customers check out
www.icomreceivers.com for frequency lists in your
neighborhood and region.
Based on FCC licensee database.