Simple operation for instant communication
The IC-F5011 series has 8 channels. The P0-P3 programmable buttons allow you to customize the
radio to suit your needs and convenience.
Most popular signalings built-in
Use the built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, MDC 1200, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities as standard to set up your
own talk groups and quiet stand-by when others are talking.
Multiple 2-Tone, multiple 5-Tone
Up to ten 2-Tone or eight 5-tone codes can be decoded on a channel. Features such as
stun, kill, revive, answer back, auto TX, scan audio output are programmable to respond
to each tone.
MDC 1200 compatible
The IC-F5011 series has a built-in MDC 1200 for transmitting a PTT ID and emergency
* signal and for receiving radio check, stun and revive.
Assimilate the radio easily into existing MDC 1200 systems.
(*No ACK transmission)
Enhanced scan features
The priority scan function allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning
other non-priority channels. The Tx channel and talk back functions allow you to make a
quick response while scanning.
Remote channel control with optional ACC cable
The optional ACC cable allows you to connect with various external devices to control audio
output, modulated signal input, remote channel control, horn honk and many more functions.
OPC-1939 is a D-SUB 15-pin type and OPC-2078 is a D-SUB 25-pin type.
Built military rugged
The IC-F5011 series is tested to MIL-STD 810 F specifications. The radio is built to
survive harsh environment and keep working.
- 4W (typ.) front mounted speaker
- Wide frequency coverage (136-174, 400-470 and 450-512MHz)
- Wide/narrow channel spacing (25, 12.5kHz) programmable
- Microphone hanger action programmable
- Optional DTMF microphone
- Optional voice scrambler unit, UT-109R or UT-110R
- DTMF autodial and optional DTMF decoder, UT-108R
- PC programmable
- Talk around function
- Power-on password function
- Nuisance delete function
- Time-out-timer, lock-out penatly timer