Icom America Careers
Provide technical expertise in developing, supporting, and implementing business systems focused on the ERP system JD Edwards E1 and other supporting applications. Assist with the review, evaluation, and implementation of custom improvements to JDE E1 to company business systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform complex analysis and applications programming using C, C++, C# languages, SQL database knowledge, queries, SSRS & SSIS. Use analytical skills to determine the best programming logic to resolve problems and /or develop new systems.
- Coordinate user requirements with system specifications in JD Edwards E1. Provide user support and training on JD Edwards E1; meet with users to review business issues, problems, and gather requirements; create supporting documentation.
- Develop integration test plans, conduct testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Possess and apply knowledge of business processes and computer applications.
- Complete assigned projects timely and accurately with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Communicate (written and oral) expertly with IT personnel and users.
- Support user community during enhancements, installations, and problems.
- Document project changes, internal to source and external as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 4-6 years of experience programming, report writing, and analytical experience required. JD Edwards E1 experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business-related concentration preferred.
- Efficient in C/C++/C# development skills.
- Familiarity with AS/400 environment desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.