Icom America Careers
||June 20, 2014
||Creative Services Manager
- Design, produce and coordinate marketing communication materials such as 4-color ads, newsletters, tradeshow booth signage, point of purchase displays, sales flyers, ad slicks, promotional logos and flyers, product launch packages and special projects. Work with creative services manager, marketing manager and coworkers to establish effective design strategies. Maintain these strategies and the corporate graphic standards in the implementation of design solutions.
- Maintain departmental archiving, documentation and reporting procedures. Generate project schedules, archive lists and project budget information as needed.
- Determine and maintain/grow relationships with best vendors for projects based on cost estimates, quality and time lines.
- Coordinate and/or produce light copywriting for marketing and communications materials.
This includes the proofing of all project copy.
- Assist with product photography using in-house photo studio.
- Oversee and/or produce simple instructional digital videos as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 3 years graphic design experience required.
- Knowledge of graphics software (Creative Suite), specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat. Work with and experience in a Mac environment a must. Internet/Web knowledge a plus. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) desired.
- Minimum of 3 years in the advertising/marketing field in a similar position desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Copywriting experience desired.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently with little supervision as they relate to advertising, employee relations, and outside vendors/services.
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and coordinate several responsibilities simultaneously, working with coworkers to maintain creative strategies, and meeting all deadlines required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure, using good judgment in decision making.
- Communication/2-way radio or electronics product knowledge or Amateur Radio license highly desirable.
Responsible for the design, production, coordination and scheduling of projects for the in-house creative services department. Maintain corporate graphic standards, work within project budgets, follow project archives procedures and give project status reports. Work involves project design, scheduling, light copywriting, art production, and coordination with outside vendors. Work with advertising coworkers to maintain consistent creative strategies. Committed to promoting teamwork and taking the initiative to assist Icom in accomplishing their corporate mission.