Icom America Careers
||Customer Service Specialist
||Customer Service Supervisor
The Customer Service Specialist supports Icom product sales by receiving and processing order requests while demonstrating exceptional
customer service. This position requires a reliable, team-oriented person with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and process verbal, faxed and e-mailed dealer purchase orders. Complete related paperwork and follow up as needed to insure a
smooth flow of product to our customers.
- Work in a team environment, by meeting set productivity standards for phone calls and order entry.
- Complete other assigned tasks including credit memo processing, pro-forma invoices, backorder release, blanket order processing, e-mail and
voicemail requests from both dealers and internal Icom customers.
- Provide customers with product information, availability, pricing, and current promotions. Ability to make suggestions, which result in
improved order completeness and customer satisfaction.
- Interface / communicate with other departments and individuals on a frequent basis to ensure a smooth order flow as well as timely and
complete solutions to customer service issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous customer service / sales experience in a high volume phone atmosphere a must. Experience in radio related industry, highly desirable.
Position requires thorough knowledge of product lines and the ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Requires accurate data entry with minimum typing speed of 40 wpm. Previous order entry experience, in a fast past, high volume atmosphere,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service and teamwork skills required.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to establish daily priorities. Must be organized to meet deadlines under pressure and handle multiple
- College-level related courses in marketing, communication or related field helpful.
- Fluency in Spanish strongly desired.